• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Battle points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So how many points do you average after conquering a sector? i was just messeged by a player in my group and he said my game is "unclean" because i recieved over 7k points for 3 fights. those 3 fights were in Kaltenweiher.
---
my other question is: how does strategy and loss of units affect points?

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Every fight is different, you'll get different point for them! The moderators won't tell us the exact informations, but only fight a lot :)

Sincerely,
Syrox Sinque

DeletedUser

The higher aged the units you beat are, the more bp's you get. The more of your own units get injured or die, the less bp's you get. Currently fighting in provinces defended by LMA troops, I average about 3300 - 4100 bp's per won fight. HMA fights gained me around 2500 - 3000 bp's. There's no publicly known point system that I am aware of, all I know is if you kill a spearman and you don't take a hit, you get 120 bp's.

DeletedUser

hmm, im only facing EMA units and i gained 3000 for one fight, i think it was 3 mounted archers and 5 catapults, only lost 3 archers...so im assuming the lower the level my units are the more points i get as well?

DeletedUser

I have found i can get anywhere up to 4,000 points for a single fight, the formula for points depends on what age your troops are and what age the troops you are attacking are, so iron age archers fighting spearmen get less than when fighting knights...

DeletedUser

I don't think the troops you use have any impact. I always got 240 points for fighting 2 spears, whatever troops I used.

*** Grats on the mod job Carasus, just noticed. ***

DeletedUser

Thanks Hydro...

I think it only matters if you defeat units higher than your level... I have noticed i get more points with archers than I do when i add some mounted archers to the fight...

DeletedUser

I have found i can get anywhere up to 4,000 points for a single fight, the formula for points depends on what age your troops are and what age the troops you are attacking are, so iron age archers fighting spearmen get less than when fighting knights...

this is what i figured, thanks for the input

DeletedUser

adding another question: if i have units from iron age and EMA, do i get points in both towers, or just 1?

DeletedUser1081

it looks to me like you get points in the pvp tower for the latest units you've got, even if they're mixed with earlier ones. if you want points in the Iron Age tower, take out all your EMA units and have a few fights just with your Iron units.

DeletedUser

The battle points is function of the ennemy units you killed (a spearfighter is worth 120 pts, a soldier 240 points, a mercenary 360 and so on...) and of the damages you took (a damage to a spearfighter will cost you 5 pts for exemple).

So preventing any damages done to your units will increase the points you get, hence why ranged units are so powerfull.

DeletedUser

Even that last post of Lenolian is not fully true. And if it should work like this, is not. I was looking at it more in detail and the result is this:
My army is always 4 spears and I am attacking 2 spears always and many times i get less points by loosing no man (took just half health damage on 2 men) then when I loose 2 of them.
From that what I saw is clear that the points depend on what type of unit you are attacking (iron age unit has more point then bronze age and so on). Those unit have a range of points to be won. Means for a spear you can get f.e. 70-120 pts, for warrior f.e.120-150 and so on regardless on how much damage you have taken.

DeletedUser

Even that last post of Lenolian is not fully true. And if it should work like this, is not. I was looking at it more in detail and the result is this:
My army is always 4 spears and I am attacking 2 spears always and many times i get less points by loosing no man (took just half health damage on 2 men) then when I loose 2 of them.
From that what I saw is clear that the points depend on what type of unit you are attacking (iron age unit has more point then bronze age and so on). Those unit have a range of points to be won. Means for a spear you can get f.e. 70-120 pts, for warrior f.e.120-150 and so on regardless on how much damage you have taken.

that range of points you recieve depends on how much damage you have taken (even if you dont lose any units). i never take any damage when i attack 2 spears and i always get 240 points, so the last part of your statement is false

DeletedUser

i was just messeged by a player in my group and he said my game is "unclean" because i recieved over 7k points for 3 fights. those 3 fights were in Kaltenweiher.

back to this topic: im tired of recieving messages from this same player (whos ranked higher than me) accusing me of somehow cheating the game. so i want to know if this is normal...
2j5fdys.jpg

DeletedUser327

back to this topic: im tired of recieving messages from this same player (whos ranked higher than me) accusing me of somehow cheating the game. so i want to know if this is normal...
2j5fdys.jpg

Yeah i get 4k plus a lot not quite that much though ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah i get 4k plus a lot not quite that much though ;)

ok just wondering. its quite annoying because this other guy is 5 provinces behind me but expects to get the same points when hes using the same units i am, so therefore he claims im cheating and whatnot lol noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.