• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Top 80 guild looking for new players to join!!!

DeletedUser68641

Top 32 guild looking for new players to join!!!

Guild Name:Black Dragons & THE SYNDICATE

Leader(s) of Guild: Bhoy81, ace1d, jipeash, philpxr5, Bill the Great, Tartan Tiger,

Requirements to Join: All we ask is that you be an active player, willing to trade fair polish & support.
Resources we have to trade: We have lot's of goods

Why we rock: We are in the top 32 guilds in Cirgard, we have 77 members in guild from 9k points to over 100k points. Very open and friendly and have lots of tips on how to play the game. We have well over 50 great buildings in out guild.

How many in our guild: 77, But looking to replace inactive members

Max player cap in guild: 80 but we have a sister guild Gray Lion Dragons who are looking for players also.

So if you want to join our up and coming guild then please feel free to send anyone one of us a mail and ask for an invite or get back to me on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6461

Hi Bhoy81,

Sorry to say that it's wrong in our part to assume that "No one use these forum" in fact in my opinion many people effectively use this forum as their main communication to developing their game knowledge and knowing the latest development in this game. But these type of Guild advertisement get less replies since people will just look at it and go on (you might have noticed that 82 people have already see this post but no one actually wanted to comment on it) as they have so many other things to comment or note. So, please don't take it so serious and never think that your Guild has not got any attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68641

Hi Bhoy81,

Sorry to say that it's wrong in our part to assume that "No one use these forum" in fact in my opinion many people effectively use this forum as their main communication to developing their game knowledge and knowing the latest development in this game. But these type of Guild advertisement get less replies since people will just look at it and go on (you might have noticed that 82 people have already see this post but no one actually wanted to comment on it) as they have so many other things to comment or note. So, please don't take it so serious and never think that your Guild has not got any attention.

To be fair Looking is a bit different than using. You can see how many people have posted in the last few months. Maybe not no one uses it very very very few do.

Bit disappointing that it's not used that much. Even in the main part of the forum for this world it's really poor.

DeletedUser68641

Now in the top 50 guilds with over a million points...... only 6-7 spots left!

DeletedUser

Hi i am a new player and i would really like to join your guild and help out. I am not very good yet, i am in bronze age, but i am active and look forward to work with you if you will let me ;)

DeletedUser68641

Hi i am a new player and i would really like to join your guild and help out. I am not very good yet, i am in bronze age, but i am active and look forward to work with you if you will let me ;)

I will pass your name onto our sister guild buddy, they will look after you

DeletedUser97460

hey there. Iron Age player 2.2k points just started this month. Looking for new Guild as mine isn't trading!