• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Boost for industrial Age

Amy Steele

General
Yes - like the ages that came before it, you will get a random boost for 2 of the 5 goods, obtainable by acquiring the relevant provinces on the map.

DeletedUser

Aha, But that provinces are all covered with clouds..... I've discovered the new world map yet. What can I do?

DeletedUser7719

You must scout and wait. Then battle/negotiate your way through the province(s) and go scout and wait again until you take control over the province with the boost

Amy Steele

General
When you get to a certain stage with the quest line/conquering the provinces in the first world, the means to transport your scout to the new world (the Industrial Age one) will become available to you. There will still be a small section of the old/first world which will be covered with clouds. This area does not have to be conquered for your scout to be able to travel (via ship) to the new/IndA world.

EDIT: Aha! I see byeordie beat me to it :D