1. Summer Event 2019

Summer is underway, and this year we return to the Forge Island to take part in the annual Summer festival! There are awesome prizes to be won, so make sure to board the ship! For your continued feedback please join in the discussion here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Bewildered Zeratul
    Bewildered Zeratul
    Fast selling terrace farms to buy gong of wisdom from dealer, forgoing 24h maximum gems!
  2. Bewildered Zeratul
    Bewildered Zeratul
    Running out space. Deleting Sky Watches.
  3. Blitz Epidemic
    Blitz Epidemic
    Brisgard - Rank 229 Swords Of Honor Zeus L81 Aachen L81 CDM L81 Traz L81 Arc L83 Obs L44 FP Production 300+ daily
  4. Cursedveggie
    Cursedveggie
    Talk to me, just like the little voices do :D
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Cursedveggie
      Cursedveggie
      They can be very suggestive and explicit :P
      Jul 31, 2019
    3. Emberguard
      Emberguard
      Oh. So the voice is your wife then
      Jul 31, 2019
    4. Cursedveggie
      Cursedveggie
      If that was the case it would just be nagging :(
      Jul 31, 2019
  5. Screaming Eagle1
    Screaming Eagle1 Lady Marlena
    He lady when will the next event start I am getting anxious lol
    1. Emberguard
      Emberguard
      A date won't be available to give until it's officially announced. However given Beta has finished the Summer event it should be soon
      Jul 28, 2019
  6. NomadRob
    NomadRob
    I play on three worlds: East Nagach (SAM), Jaims (FE) and Langendorn (CE).............TE was fun on Jaims, I was there for 14 minutes.
  7. myddvai
  8. Lord Mazula
    Lord Mazula
    Love the new settlement
  9. zolden
    zolden
    Actually I joined 4 years ag but only just signed in this forum
    1. Emberguard likes this.
  10. KDS-33
    KDS-33
    Percentages displayed by Inno are pure crap. No need to complain though, it gets explained by a ridiculous "Probability" theory.
  11. Queen Elzanne
    Queen Elzanne Emberguard
    Good day - is there any way you can see which guild members replaced DA’s in GvG map? Like a report, not the one on left side log-as it only give a few and update when someone else place Da’s so wont be always spesific
    1. mathew0502
      mathew0502
      Unfortunately, there is only the Event Log, that will show that kind of information. When you click on the era on the GvG map there is an Event Log on the left-hand side, that should show you all the recent action on the era of the GvG map.
      Jul 7, 2019
  12. Queen Elzanne
    Queen Elzanne Avariel
    Good day - is there any way you can see which guild members replaced DA’s in GvG map? Like a report, not the one on left side log-as it only give a few and update when someone else place Da’s so wont be always spesific
  13. Iznot
    Iznot
    creaking along
  14. Lady Marlena
  15. Merri
    Merri Serpent
    Why is number 4 answer missing?
  16. Slicko
    Slicko
    I can’t highlight the differences
    1. Cursedveggie
      Cursedveggie
      Download the image, then edit it in something like paint. Save as jpeg then you can upload the file
      Jun 27, 2019
  17. Kyaw Thu Win
    Kyaw Thu Win
    I like playing this game
    1. Cursedveggie likes this.
  18. Drago Matthias Tonitrua
    Drago Matthias Tonitrua
    Or new battle maps I mean...We have same map for attacks and defenses even though you are fighting in pvp.
  19. Drago Matthias Tonitrua
    Drago Matthias Tonitrua
    I was playing the game for couple of months and just now though the game could use new things. Such like new unit designs or new
  20. King Eryaer
    King Eryaer
    Owned by a cat who thinks I should see every sunrise!
    1. Cursedveggie likes this.