megatonno
    Back but in a half hearted way
    1. Affy67 likes this.
  2. cototo
    cototo
    thanks... gotcha
  3. SteampunkSniper
    SteampunkSniper
    Minty Fresh Death is open for members in Houndsmoor!
  4. cototo
    cototo
    where can I get help with some problems i have with the game?
    1. Skott Ravenfyre
      Skott Ravenfyre
      While logged into your game, go to your settings and scroll down. There is an option in your settings to get in touch with support.

Alternatively, on the top right of the main forum page is a link that says "Support", click that. :)
      Jun 14, 2018 at 4:08 AM
  5. hargadon123
    hargadon123 Sovereign
    Hi hows things? I was wondering when the winners might be announced for the latest competition the Grevas fraud spot the different in the portraits?
  6. hargadon123
    hargadon123 DaegonDrake
    Hi hows things? I was wondering when the winners might be announced for the latest competition the Grevas fraud spot the different in the portraits?
    1. DaegonDrake
      DaegonDrake
      Hey hargadon,

I am good thanks, how about yourself?

The competition has been closed, the team will be going through the entries and the results of the winners will be announced within the next few days.
      Jun 13, 2018 at 6:14 PM
  7. firestormfury
    firestormfury
    LMA was short, and unimpressive. Colonial is kind of nice, highly recommend it. :)
  8. Skott Ravenfyre
    Skott Ravenfyre
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
  9. KangarooStu
    KangarooStu
    Polishing bushes since 2016...
  10. Yoda62
    Yoda62
    I fully accept the concept of chance. But the larger the sample size the more chance is evened out assuming no bias in the system.
  11. Aishxavier
    Aishxavier
    How should I upload forge painting ?please direct me.
    1. Skott Ravenfyre
      Skott Ravenfyre
      Jun 6, 2018
  12. ventrue
    ventrue DaegonDrake
    Thanks. I didn't even know that. I talked w/ rActive and I think the reason is that he just moved to Future Era. Anyhow, He is legit and a very strong player. I will have to use my boosts to prevent him from attacking me, until he can be moved into the proper neighborhood.

Thanks you Sir for your help.
    1. DaegonDrake likes this.
    2. DaegonDrake
      DaegonDrake
      You are most welcome 8-)
      Jun 6, 2018
  13. ventrue
    ventrue DaegonDrake
    Sir, is there anyway I can check on a player? Something seems not right. His town Hall is Tomorrow Age, yet he is attacking me w/ Sub Cruisers? Plus his score is 17 million and mine is 4, but he is in my neighborhood? name is rActive in the Noarsil World. Thanks.

If his account is legit, then I will take my plundering's every day, until I move into a new Hood. But, something seems weird here.
    Sincerely, ventrue
    1. DaegonDrake
      DaegonDrake
      Hey Venture,

This can happen if you continue to follow the quests without moving up an era you may gain units that are from the next era or if your lucky 2 era's in front.

The other day I gained CE troops and I am only PME.

I hope this Helps

Sincerely
      DaegonDrake 8-)
      Jun 6, 2018
      ventrue likes this.
  14. Sisu Shoshin
    Sisu Shoshin Sovereign
    Where should i reply and upload the picture? Just joined, don't even know how to reply in a thread. Keep seeing "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)".
    1. AneeNae
      AneeNae
      I have the same issue
      Jun 12, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  15. Herkool
    Herkool Sovereign
    how may I upload the 15 differences' image to the page?
  16. maziiar
    maziiar
    ops i think post answer here
  17. Aedesia the Warrior 657
    Aedesia the Warrior 657 Amy Steele
    Hello, Amy Steele!
    I wouldn't bother you but not sure what is supposed to do. I'm new to the forum and couldn't post anywhere: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". Just wanted to participate in forum's monthly contest. Thank you in advance! ^_^
    1. Amy Steele
      Amy Steele
      Hi Aedesia the Warrior 657,
      You should now be able to post that forum competition entry. If you are still having problems please do let me know and I will assist you further.
      Jun 3, 2018
  18. Car Simeon Veliki
    Car Simeon Veliki
    Please , show me haw can I mention the differences with numbers up to 15?
  19. Groovyaxis2
    Groovyaxis2
    Together We Grow
  20. King Jared The III
    King Jared The III
    Mods 20 , Non-Mods 94, Overall Results for Mods vs. Non-Mods.