Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueprints

Players dont forget. If there are no diamonds players there is no game.
    Free is not really free because there are people working and they must be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Indraraj Saha View Post
    Can any one tell me
    1. how to donate forge points
    2. how to unlock blue prints

1) You can click the great building that you want to contribute to, which will give you a pop up window. At the bottom left of it you will see the buttons for donating 1 and for donating x forgepoints (with x being the total fp you currently have).

2) Please read this: changelog 0.22 with a lot of information, or this guide/encyclopaedia on great buildings

Statue of Zeus will become the most common GP in the game for most higher ranked people due to its low cost, small size and very nice bonus. So winning BPs of it via auctions shouldn't be too hard. They have now started to pop up for minimal/no diamond players, I know of 4 that went up this weekend(all 250k+ point players). I myself managed to obtain total of 5 bronze age BPs by polish/motivate, 3x for Babel Tower 2 for Zeus. But that was because I strongly targeted bronze age buildings with my P/M and had people in first ages who had those BA buildings I could support.

byeordie's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by StupidRegistration View Post
    I just found out that you can get the same blue print multiple times. This is just ridiculous. Just proves Inno only wants coiners to get the great buildings.
    There will be a use for them. Btw, nice username
    ByeorDye - Wishing Well Tracker

May have lost my yellow, but I still got my sig!

Hi,

I have just received my second blueprint for the Cathedral of Aachen x2.

If these are the blueprints,

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

then I now have 2x number 3's, 1 x number 4 and 2x number 8's.

So,I have 5 blueprints in total but because I have x2 number 3 and 2x number 8's I only have 3 and still need another 6.

Is there going to be any way to trade these blueprints either as an npc or in game because it looks a bit silly to me having multiple blueprints for the same building when there so many different buildings to try and get.

Thanks

We are aware of the duplicate BPs issue and will implement a mechanic to make them useful in the near future.

I would also like to point out that the GBs are a long-time (end-game) feature and it is suppose to take a long time (weeks/months) to finish them. Finding all the GBs within a week is very rare, and only a (very lucky) minority actually achieves this. The feature should take players time to complete. Do not become frustrated if the BPs are not collected for a day or two. This will happen to everyone sooner or later.

Please view the following video for GB use information:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0O_ylMs7SRQ

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I do appreciate the GB's are a long term end-game thing and I think they are a great idea too,if you'll pardon the pun.

It's good to know that the multiple blueprints will be useful for something,I look forward to seeing what that is although I do think that a BP exchange either in guild or some other way would be good.

Thanks

I got only one Bronze Age BP, and I have been motivating and polishing those a lot. Since its very hard to find those on a advanced server like en1 (arvahall), I decided to spent some diamonds and build my tower of babel 3 or 4 days ago... unfortunately my guildies and neighbour seems to not care about it so much... while I see it as one of the best GB.

So if anyone (from arvahall) here want to get BPs for the Tower of Babel, send a pm to me saying so and a invite to be friends, this way you can donate FP and get some BPs.

Care to explain why you see Babel as such a strong GP? In my list of GPs, I have it ranked 11th.