Thread: Your Quest Rewards Suck

Default Your Quest Rewards Suck

Quest rewards suck. Give us MOOOOORE!!!!

Can you define: "MOOOOORE!!!!" ?

Mmmooooooorrrreeee !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkered Jester View Post
    Can you define: "MOOOOORE!!!!" ?
    More diamond rewards would be awesome! I mean c'mon, we got 25 diamonds for one of the bronze age quests, but (as far as I am aware) we get no diamond quests during iron or early middle age. Even 5 or 10 diamonds here and there would be something to look forward to. And another thing, the tasks that ask us to just pay gold or supplies but don't grant any sort of rewards is just crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsfolly View Post
    More diamond rewards would be awesome! I mean c'mon, we got 25 diamonds for one of the bronze age quests, but (as far as I am aware) we get no diamond quests during iron or early middle age. Even 5 or 10 diamonds here and there would be something to look forward to.[/I]
    There's lots of them, provided you don't skip quests It's not only the Jester who gives diamond quests, the other npc's do as well. I got about 200 diamonds from quests on my main city, and combined with the ones from my other smaller cities I'm up to a total of 390 free diamonds. Just one quest away from getting my 2nd free diamond expansion

Major-General

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsfolly View Post
    And another thing, the tasks that ask us to just pay gold or supplies but don't grant any sort of rewards is just crappy.

You do know that the quests you speak of there eventually leads up to diamonds right?