Thread: PostModern Era

Master Corporal

Default PostModern Era

I spotted that after Modern Era land is on max size: there are 8 potential pieces available: 3 from research tech, 2 from medals: 2 from diamonds, and hope last one from conquer map.

Is postmodern Era the last era and is game then finished, or are there further updates?

If you read through the thread, "spoiler, forthcoming ....", toy will see that this has already been addressed there, I can not remember the exact answer, but I believe that there will be several more eras

Quote Originally Posted by alwinal View Post
    there are 8 potential pieces available: 3 from research tech, 2 from medals: 2 from diamonds, and hope last one from conquer map.
    2 from research, 2 from diamonds and 2 from map
    the 2 victory expansions were already introduced in an earlier update (18k & 21k medals)

together with all other expansions this makes exactly 100: the maximum size of the town at the moment

Postmodern Era will be the next age und that expansion won't be researchable until that age will be implemented
    and then the town grid will sure increase

that future research should only show the players that the game won't be over after the modern age and at least one new age will come
    Last edited by Test Ament; 04-01-2014 at 06:50.

Master Corporal

ty for this info: glad that game will continue for a long period. and finally: due to a movement I missed that update: glad to know I have still 2 pieces of land left.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Ament View Post
    the 2 from diamonds were already introduced in an earlier update (18k & 21k)
    You mean the two victory expansions, don't you? Costing 18k & 21k medals?
    There should also be two diamond expansions available when the ME is launched.

Master Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by mink View Post
    I missed that there where still 2 victory expansions available from PE the 18k and 21k

At ME are 2 new victory expansions, 2 diamond expansions and 2 research expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by mink View Post
    yes my mistake: medals not diamonds

the diamond expansions will cost 800 diamonds each

Quote Originally Posted by alwinal View Post
    I missed that there where still 2 victory expansions available from PE the 18k and 21k
    At ME are 2 new victory expansions, 2 diamond expansions and 2 research expansions.
    The 18k and 21k victory expansions are Modern Era expansions, not Prog expansions. They were released early by accident.

For the Modern Era we should still get two diamond expansions, 2 research expansions and 2 continental expansions.