Thread: New to Forge of Empires struggling to get gold and supplies and how to earn diamonds

Default New to Forge of Empires struggling to get gold and supplies and how to earn diamonds

hey yeah so as the title says i am new not that new i am familiar to these type of game platforms and type of games but i am really struggling to get gold and supplies and was also wondering if u can earn diamonds for free like earn them not buy them please i know people wouldn't just give out their tactics and stuff just like that but please help me and any help will be appreciated most i need help in is about getting gold and supplies and if u can earn the get diamonds by earning them and also some good tactics and how to earn medals and stuff please any help will be appreciated.

First of all I would advice u to join a decent sized guild if u havent. This gives u a chance to both polish/motivate ur guild (could be up to 80 members) and also motivate ur neighbourhood (unless u have a good army and u can attack em and plunder), this can also be up to 80 members, and also invite as many players as possible and motivate/polish them. If u go through nearly 240 players then u have 4800 gold coming in/day plus that ur city will be well motivated and u will gain valuable gold/supplies from that. Besides this try and go through the tech tree and upgrade your buildings as often as u can. Another thing u can do is to look at the various Great Buildings available, some of which have valuable boosts which will give u extra resources (and the more u polish/motivate the more blueprints u gain)!

Brigadier-General kingjoseph2000's Avatar

please check this Beginner's Guide as a first step.

If you cover that guide thoroughly; this one will help you to get most of the answers that you are looking for.
    Pendragon's FAQ