Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle points

Default Battle points

So how many points do you average after conquering a sector? i was just messeged by a player in my group and he said my game is "unclean" because i recieved over 7k points for 3 fights. those 3 fights were in Kaltenweiher.
    ---
    my other question is: how does strategy and loss of units affect points?

Banned Private

Greetings,

Every fight is different, you'll get different point for them! The moderators won't tell us the exact informations, but only fight a lot

Sincerely,
    Syrox Sinque

Banned Captain

The higher aged the units you beat are, the more bp's you get. The more of your own units get injured or die, the less bp's you get. Currently fighting in provinces defended by LMA troops, I average about 3300 - 4100 bp's per won fight. HMA fights gained me around 2500 - 3000 bp's. There's no publicly known point system that I am aware of, all I know is if you kill a spearman and you don't take a hit, you get 120 bp's.

hmm, im only facing EMA units and i gained 3000 for one fight, i think it was 3 mounted archers and 5 catapults, only lost 3 archers...so im assuming the lower the level my units are the more points i get as well?

Lieutenant Colonel

I have found i can get anywhere up to 4,000 points for a single fight, the formula for points depends on what age your troops are and what age the troops you are attacking are, so iron age archers fighting spearmen get less than when fighting knights...
    "Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory." SUN TZU

I don't think the troops you use have any impact. I always got 240 points for fighting 2 spears, whatever troops I used.

*** Grats on the mod job Carasus, just noticed. ***

Lieutenant Colonel

Thanks Hydro...

I think it only matters if you defeat units higher than your level... I have noticed i get more points with archers than I do when i add some mounted archers to the fight...
    "Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory." SUN TZU

That would make sense indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Carasus View Post
    I have found i can get anywhere up to 4,000 points for a single fight, the formula for points depends on what age your troops are and what age the troops you are attacking are, so iron age archers fighting spearmen get less than when fighting knights...
    this is what i figured, thanks for the input

adding another question: if i have units from iron age and EMA, do i get points in both towers, or just 1?