• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Venus Continent Map

My map seems to be stuck. I’ve opened 4 sections and received goods from 3 and Venus rock from one which is only delivering 2 or 3 per hour. My little buggy is stuck on a completed section with no option to move it on. So I can’t open any more sections and I can’t jump to the other Venus map. What can I do?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Most likely you have a province on the Venus map that has been scouted but not acquired yet. Once you take control of the province you should have another one available for scouting.

If you need more help, post a screenshot of your map here.

Hope you can open this, the screenshot was too big. Btw I’ve checked every region and nothing seems available

Attachments

• Sat, 15 Jul 2023 at 19:09.pdf
    871.7 KB · Views: 71

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
The province with a lock on it is not yours yet (that is why the exploration site is locked). Once you have acquired it you should get another area to scout.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
The province is already unlocked, you just need to acquire it. What is locked is the exploration site that is there, because you do not own the province.