• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Relics not showing

DeletedUser98870

playing on android relic symbol is showing a relic has dropped however it cant be seen to collect it, and when I play on browser there is no relic symbol at all to show its dropped and again nothing visible to collect, only relised they was something wrong when I got to lvl 3 so have lost all relics from lvl 1 & 2.

DeletedUser97166

There is a bug that is currently being looked at regarding the relic icon showing on the app even when there isn't a relic to be collected.

This does not effect how many relics you will receive, it is merely the icon that has the display issue.

We recommend checking the GE map carefully before moving to the next level whilst this is being worked on.

If you have checked the levels before moving on this means you did not lose any relics.

DeletedUser98870

If that's the case then I have only got 1 relic from 3 lvls this week with a lvl 9 temple?

DeletedUser97166

Unfortunately that is all that your Temple of Relics created.

Please remember that the percentage on the Temple of Relics is per fight, it does not accumulate over the 48 fights. You have the same % if winning a relic from your first fight as you do from your second.

This means that if your relic gives 15%, for example, you have 15% chance of winning on the first fight, and 15% chance of winning over two fights.

It can be frustrating when you don't get relics, but you will get them eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

You are right the chance to win nothing in the second after one had won nothing in the first, that is equal to 85%.

But, long rows of winning nothing have a lower chance, the longer the lower.

The chance to win nothing in two encounters is not equal to 85%.

To win in both the chance is 15% * 15% = 2.25%
to win in the first but not in the second 15% * 85% = 12.75%
to win in the second but not in the first 85% * 15% = 12.75%
to win in neither of both 85% * 85% = 72.25%

The chance to win no more than 1 relic in 48 encounters (meaning 1 relic or none at all) is equal to 0.39%. Which is indeed very small. But the chance that this happens to at least one of 1000 players is about 98%.

/no guarantee on the numbers

I suspect a bug in the mathimatical formula. I have done enough fights now to be convinced there is something wrong. There is nowhere near the percentage of relics dropping. after 5 weeks or more, at least 240 fights. No need to tell me that the odds are the same after each fight; the law of averages over the long hual must begin to show a leveling off to the intended ToR percentage rate and it's not even close!

In other words: The data must begin to show a Correlation with the specs of the building, and of course, that's not happening!

In addition, I've spent a lot of money on leveling this building up and I'm becoming quite disappointed in it's functionality not being as expected.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105192

You are right the chance to win nothing in the second after one had won nothing in the first, that is equal to 85%.

But, long rows of winning nothing have a lower chance, the longer the lower.

The chance to win nothing in two encounters is not equal to 85%.

To win in both the chance is 15% * 15% = 2.25%
to win in the first but not in the second 15% * 85% = 12.75%
to win in the second but not in the first 85% * 15% = 12.75%
to win in neither of both 85% * 85% = 72.25%

The chance to win no more than 1 relic in 48 encounters (meaning 1 relic or none at all) is equal to 0.39%. Which is indeed very small. But the chance that this happens to at least one of 1000 players is about 98%.

/no guarantee on the numbers
I too win very little despite having a 14.5 % chance of relic. 14.5% = 1 in 6.333 chance of getting a relic (every 6.33 fights I should drop a relic). Something is wrong when I am now in my 6th week in a row with virtually no relics to match the stated chance. The last 5 weeks I have done between 20 and 28 fights to get 2 relics (occasionally 3). This week I have done 13 fights and nothing. This cannot just be down to chance. There must be a bug stopping the relics spawning. This is happening in 2 of my worlds with the same level of ToR.

DeletedUser108379

Well 14.5 % means with 20 fights you will get 2.9 relics on average. If you get for three weeks only 2 there is nothing really unusual about.

DeletedUser105192

Well 14.5 % means with 20 fights you will get 2.9 relics on average. If you get for three weeks only 2 there is nothing really unusual about.
19 fights this week zero relics. Now tell me this is normal. My other world 17 fights 1 relic. Utter bull from in no about this GB. I will delete and build something useful

DeletedUser108379

To have gotten no relic after 17 fights happens about 7 of 100 players.