• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Expedition V

How are players/guilds now coping with GE5? do all these new 100% + combined buildings attack and defense buffs make it any easier?
What changes are players making to their cities to accommodate GE5?
If you think it's still broken what more should the devs do to fix it?

Emberguard

Legend
Yes, it makes it easier.

I think it's quite easy once you get the momentum going, it just takes time and willingness to place what you have available

Nidwin

Sergeant
I actually gave it a try this week out of curiosity and to see how far I could get. Finished it without any issues with nearly no troops lost.

Dead-Eye

General
I have always maintained a strong defence in my city, as such I have had no read issues with GE5.

Bring on GE 6!

Agent327

Overlord
Had to negotiate it when it started, but can do it now fghting without having to use any bonusses or buildings. Do not even bother with the tourney grounds anymore.

A lot of players crying and threathening to leave the game at the start and in the end, all it needs is a little adaptation to turn it into another very easy game part.