• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

First and last word game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
This is how the game works: The person who posted above you would choose 2 words from his/her post and then put it at the end of the post. You will need to choose 1 of those words and write something (can be more than 1 sentence) that starts with that word and ends with that word that makes sense. Pick 2 words from your post and then continue the loop
BTW words like "The" "A" are actually very hard even though they seem simple
Continue this

(I started with this and ended with this)
2 words to continue with: sense sentence

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Sense of smell can be impaired if you smoke too much. A good sense is a clean Sense.

Clean, good

Last edited:

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
Good gamers are nice people. They will encourage you to do better. When you achieve something, they will give you a thumbs up and say that what you did is good.

Thumbs, encourage

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thumbs are very good for counting money. But every normal person has only two thumbs.

Two, person

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
Two decades ago I had a teacher with an accent that made her only able to speak two words correctly when counting: one, two

Accent, decades

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Decades are a lot of years but centuries have more years than Decades.

More, than

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
More is a word that means what is written before it is larger than what is written after it. I had a hard time defining more.

Is, a (hard)

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
Always to state that your going to take a spot before taking a spot in a 1.9 thread or I will get mad at you always.

1.9, spot

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Like if you were in a buffet where they serve duck feet can you pick out what you like?

Feet, buffet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.