• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.85

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing our upcoming update to version 1.85. You can find the full announcement here.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser96901

awesome new iron age buildings
when can we expect the new early middle age buildings :?

and nice new GB
I already have the goal to reach level 80 :lol:

• The Hall of Fame could not be stored into the inventory with the "Store building" item.
sure many players already had that bug. they are sure happy that this will be fixed :lol:

can you tell us why you tell us bugs you fix from bugs we don't even have yet :lol:

DeletedUser15432

The new Iron age buildings look awesome, the new GB is going to be popular, but can we have some more space to put the GB's please

tashinsha

Private
Looks like some nice improvements. Im excited about the new GB; fighting GB's are always welcome. But the % is so tiny (4.87 for first level; not even 7% for 10th). Thats such a small % :( Would be nice to start a bit higher. But the fps will be nice. Thanks Inno

DeletedUser1094

I agree about the new look of the IA buildings, I want to have those... now, can we have a new world also? I wanna make it to IA and stay there! LOL

I'm not sure about the new GB, though. At level 10 it's still less than every 10th blow that will be effected...and 10 FPs at that age is a drop in the ocean. 7x7 is way too big for that stats, in my opinion. (to avoid misuse at lower ages, it ought to cost Promethium to erect)

Why are changes/new versions coming out so quickly; some versions changes are occuring without notice (such as multiple 1.84 versions). We still have the event log poping up while changing between different windows (returning from visiting a city or entering a battle).

It would be nice if more effort was placed in actually performing testing & diagnostics. Some bugs continue to resurface as various versions are released, indicating that the bug is being masked in various parts of the software and not fixed or eliminated at its root.

DeletedUser109385

FoE made me proud for once by making the Iron Age buildings look anazing! I actually had wanted to propose an idea to make Iron Age buildings look amazing because the IA simply needed to he made more cool but I thought not to post it as everyone would laugh at me but I say you are not laughing now! It would be even more awesome to increase all iron age units damage and defence by 1 except the defence of ballista.

RTSFirebat

Private
The new iron age buildings look brilliant. Glad to see them updated. Still waiting for Mobile GvG, is that ever going to be implemented? Sometimes I think I should just give up hope of ever being able to join in GvG at anytime.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12400

The new design for Iron Ages buildings looks amazing! The new great building is OP already arranging the space in city. Looking forward the update!
Space arranged; Goods obtained; Diamonds prepared:zzz:

1.jpg

DeletedUser5180

the new gb boosts make it one that is a must have but visually its pretty poor

DeletedUser99489

What about removing BPs for ToR in GE for those who already have ToR in their city. Or can you at least remove the 2 ToR BPs from the last reward in the 3rd round, or can you just lower the chance of winning them from 65% to 5%?????

DeletedUser106696

I want to get the new GB as well:mad: It will be extremely useful when doing GE, much more useful than the temple of relics I must say

yes, about as useful as a banana-skin, just a lot more expensive ... keep in mind that this works only against same age troops, and even at level 10 it will give you a critical hit in less than 1 in 10 moves... imho you'd be much better off planting 4 strike teams... that's the same number of spaces and consistently 16 % extra ooompf, every strike, regardless of the ages of the 2 troops involved. I'm sure you can do the maths from here ;)

DeletedUser106696

yes, I work in IT too... but someone in Inno a bit higher up than designers and programmers, decides to pour resources (=manpower) into design rather than into programming, where it's needed rather badly.

DeletedUser5180

your fo
yes, about as useful as a banana-skin, just a lot more expensive ... keep in mind that this works only against same age troops, and even at level 10 it will give you a critical hit in less than 1 in 10 moves... imho you'd be much better off planting 4 strike teams... that's the same number of spaces and consistently 16 % extra ooompf, every strike, regardless of the ages of the 2 troops involved. I'm sure you can do the maths from here ;)

the secondary boost of daily fps make it a still worthwhile gb

having 4 x strike teams would greatly upset many player's alcatraz output

DeletedUser109385

Wouldn't it be nice if all the effort on the pretty new buildings had gone into something a little more useful than this eye-candy? for example bug fixing...
They are not eye colour candy, the devs made the right choice of making IA buildings look amazing, it wasn't programmers who did this but the game's artists