• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cross world diamond collecting

SlytherinAttack

Master Corporal
If players leave there's no game to play for those that spend money. There's no logic in destroying another players game. Them having diamond farms doesn't prevent you from playing.
This speculation needs to be tested thoroughly. We need to identify exact number of players who play and leave. Simply we cannot worry like everyone will leave. I won't leave, and I can take you also for granted like you also won't leave playing these many years if that happens.

Emberguard

Legend
This speculation needs to be tested thoroughly.

No it doesn't. It's already been "tested" in every game in the history of free-to-play gaming. Every time it destroys the games playerbases that try that with no way to recover after the fact. Once trust is lost you can't just claw back something of that nature and expect everything to be fine.

There is ZERO reason to gatekeep events to cash only. It doesn't make for a better playing experience. The company is already making profits.

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Master Corporal
No it doesn't. There is ZERO reason to gatekeep events to cash only. The company is already making profits.
Then let them block the cross world diamonds sharing. Profit is coming and still preventing it for what reason.

Zero Reason, there are reasons,

- league 1% will be handled by big spenders only but now it is mostly diamond spenders only who doesn't make purchase and rely on diamond farms.

- Premium currency for a world is maintained strongly. No easy way to obtain from other worlds. Game will become more challenging.

- Players keep the complete concentrate on single world city to handle the power creep and for diamonds to gain.

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Master Corporal
There is no reason to block cross world diamonds.
Sorry I was editing the previous comment.
there are reasons,

- league 1% will be handled by big spenders only but now it is mostly diamond spenders only who doesn't make purchase and rely on diamond farms.

- Premium currency for a world is maintained strongly. No easy way to obtain from other worlds. Game will become more challenging.

- Players keep the complete concentrate on single world city to handle the power creep and for diamonds to gain.

SlytherinAttack

Master Corporal
Once trust is lost you can't just claw back something of that nature and expect everything to be fine.
Everyone will adapt to the changes happened.

There is no concept of trust here.

For example,

Recurring event doesn't have any limit initially then just few years back they applied the limit. Trust broken.

Till GE4, attack boost with attacking army, but GE5 comes with defense. Again trust broken.

GvG has browser player base, it got removed and again trust broken one more time.

Personally and emotionally attached to particular behaviour in the game means trust, faith, belief all will come into the picture. So, it's just a player mind set to tackle and enjoy the game.

Emberguard

Legend
You do remember this game is advertised as free.... right?

There is nothing to be gained by dictating who's worthy of winning by the size of their wallet. Those who want to spend are already doing so

SlytherinAttack

Master Corporal
You do remember this game is advertised as free.... right?

There is nothing to be gained by dictating who's worthy of winning by the size of their wallet. Those who want to spend are already doing so
Then remove league concept from the events. My only concern is events. Let everyone start the event in a single starting point and make them achieve the same target where everyone received the same rewards. Rest, I don't mind it. Why the game is making few players have an extra edge in events. Just don't have any partiality directly on indirectly. If they do this, this free game, I don't mind having cross world diamond sharing.

Emberguard

Legend
Then remove league concept from the events. My only concern is events. Let everyone start the event in a single starting point and make them achieve the same target where everyone received the same rewards. Rest, I don't mind it. Why the game is making few players have an extra edge in events. Just don't have any partiality directly on indirectly. If they do this, this free game, I don't mind having cross world diamond sharing.

Sounds like you want Leagues to be made into the same mechanics as Grand Prize progress.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I do not have 'diamond worlds' I make plenty in GE, GBG, and from quests, SV HC, SC etc. and 90% of events I make silver, occasionally gold without spending 'real' money so no objection my side to anyone using their diamonds from wherever they got them does not impact my game

Nidwin

Sergeant
That's already the case with the silver and gold passes that aren't account wide but per city. The only thing that diamond farms can give you as full F2P is a shot 2 or 3 times a year to get in the 1% top, but that's it and that's only when P2W and soft/light spenders aren't doing the event. Without the pass those diamonds as F2P from farms don't grant you much extra, if anything at all that doesn't end dead in inventory or sold at the AD.

Diamond farms on the other hand are very important for F2P and soft/light spenders because it helps them for diamond expansions and a bit of diamond contribution for the guild and to get a little bit more goodies during events a couple of times a Year. Probably some other stuff too. Without diamonds it's going to take a very very long time to get those QI expansions.

As for those leagues, especially the 1% super building to spawn more buildings, it only truly profits P2W anyway. We help keeping this game F2P may be Inno thinks we deserve a bit more than the full F2P. Same for calendar rewards or Elves shops and so on.

Nidwin

Sergeant
I do not have 'diamond worlds' I make plenty in GE, GBG, and from quests, SV HC, SC etc. and 90% of events I make silver, occasionally gold without spending 'real' money so no objection my side to anyone using their diamonds from wherever they got them does not impact my game
It's ironic in a way as I've 8 farms but that's because I like the dynamic and game play of ww/foy cities. But make no mistake, my main, that's credit card and not diamond farms.