• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aid all, didnt count towards daily quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my daily quests is to polish/motivate 30 players, so i thought I'd be nice and try to aid all the Neighbours. The Aid window showed 72/74, so I expected the 30 needed for the quest would be done, and actually had the quest window open while the aid runs.
The counter bar seemed to jump around 15/30 , 12 / 30 , 18/30 , but it didnt actually reach the 30.
Was going to check the friends list to see how many needed aid there, but the list on players does not come up - just the aid window with the 3 options.
Refreshed the browser and now the friends list is displayed correctly.
Plenty to be aided, quest shows 18/30
So I'll click on the aid all....if the quest window is opened while aiding , it does not count up correctly. Close the window and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.