• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: No Boosted goods in Oceanic Age

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or just bad luck, but none of my Oceanic Age goods have a boosted path. i.e. A needs B which needs C which needs D etc. For every one of my Oceanic Age goods that chain is broken. It means I cannot produce Oceanic goods at the boosted rate without trading...
  2. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

I really enjoy doing quests as they bring something different each time. However it really annoys me that some quests are show stoppers in that at certain times of progression it is impossible to fulfill the quest. I had to abandon the Einstein quests because I could not complete a province in...
  3. Not a Bug: GvE Negotiations requiring Diamonds

GvE Negotiations wants me to pay diamonds for negotiations cancelled this attempt and tried again and this wanted diamonds for 1st attempt. Didn't capture image. no attempts left to try again
  4. FoE Soccer - Completely stuck

I have reached the Quest - Take 31 shots - Scout a Province It is going to be totally impossible for me to pass this Quest as I have no available provinces and due to the imbalance in Continent Map I have no chance of doing so. I have just entered Progressive Age and only have Industrial Age...
  5. Continental Map Attack and Defense

Can someone show me how to conquer the Progressive Era Continent with 40%, 50% 60% + bonuses when I am stuck on 15% I have been stuck for weeks, and seeing the comment 'good strategy should allow a player with 0 bonus to win' is doing my head in. Well I can't beat the 40% map, so can someone...