• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Privateer Boathouse L10 to Buccaneer's or Deadman Boathouse?

Hi does anyone know what the bonus that is created with the following Buccaneer's bounty or Deadmans bounty. ? I have checked forum but there is no information. Thanks
  2. Fixed: Issue with Anniversary event August 2024

Hi just been trying play the anniversary event and having issues with once you click on the spawn + 10 gem , I'm then unable to click on it to merge it with the next available gem on the board. All gems on the board can be clicked to to reveal the goods you will get when merged and all other...
  3. New Bug: Issues with latest game update to 1.278.19

I received an update to the game on Wednesday 13th March 2024 and since then I have had issues with the following: 1. slow login to game. Sits at 0% loading for 10-15 seconds before starting to load. Never had issues before update. 2. Game lag. Very slow especially going to the current (St...
  4. New Bug: Cháteau Frontenac not boosting items after quest complete

Hi I had a quest that when complete would give me 125 diamonds. With the great build C. F. Which is at 150% give back I had expected that in diamonds as it is mentioned in its description but I only received the 125 diamonds for the quest. At 150% it should have given me more (312) I only know...
  5. Duplicate: Missing supplies & access to great builds and guilds

Hi people have reported that they can no longer select any option in use supplies except 5min all others locked asking to research cultivation.. I have also noticed I can't access my guild or great builds from the community button at the bottom right.