• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Edward The Coffee Addict

FoE Discord server

I've done a bit more poking around and found that you can get a sensible forum interface if you go to "More" > "Open in Full View". No more issues.
  2. Edward The Coffee Addict

FoE Discord server

The Discord forum interface is abysmal, with even a simple sentence stretching out across 8 lines due to it's very poor horizontal UI design. I like reading the forums, reading discord forums is such a bad experience to me.
  3. Edward The Coffee Addict

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

It will be a massive improvement! Thanks!
  4. Edward The Coffee Addict

Automated troop team deployment

It doesn't have to got that far. Just placing damaged units after the stacked units would be a tremendous quality of life change. I am sure this too has been proposed somewhere but no implementation.
  5. Edward The Coffee Addict

Not a Bug: Forgotten temple FP boost not working on Aegean. Couples Resort

I thought they were both special buildings. Silly me. I should've been able to tell the Aegean is a production building since it makes goods, and naturally the Forgotten Temple wouldn't work on a building meant for supply production. On a serious note, I hope this not-BUG gets improved and the...
  6. Edward The Coffee Addict

Not a Bug: Forgotten temple FP boost not working on Aegean. Couples Resort

Why are they making exceptions on a case by case basis ? My Pirate's Hideout (a random reward) gets boosted correctly to 48FPs but the Aegean doesn't. This is pretty awful.