• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Can't collect from certain buildings

It’s been like this for years. I spend the 5 diamonds after my 15 BG collectio so avoid all those pop ups.
  2. New Bug: GBG championship league table - error on number of victories.

I’d raise a ticket rather than post here.
  3. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

This is just an attempt to get people to do L5, because the take up on it has been dismal even though Inno were told about it in Beta. everything I won in this mini game I just put up for auction. I’ve nowhere to put it. my iPad screen is now utterly cluttered with various icons for things I...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

How long was this new format tested in Beta? And what was the feedback from it?
  5. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

I can never understand why the points system maxes at 1000. In our server there are a few guilds who win most weeks but they are on 1000 the same as a guild that finish 4th or 5th most weeks and do little. If those points are allowed to accumulate and the strongest guilds are put together based...
  6. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

I worked many years for a company where senior executives were required to meet with front line staff on a regular basis and listen to their feedback. they Couldn’t just say ok we’ve heard your feedback, thanks. They had to give detailed answers as to what they were going to do. If they rejected...
  7. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Hardly a rant. It’s a pity such succinct feedback never seems to get into the hands of the people who can act on it.
  8. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

As usual communication too late. Everyone baffled first thing today. I started my daily quest as usual then it’s changed midstream and I can’t even find it now. Why do you keep making changes that no one wants?
  9. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

We are a Diamond League guild. We know how to play the game. Most of us are 8 years into it. I give in to be honest. Its no wonder Inno make bad decisions about game development like GE L5 god knows how much revenue they are missing from all those greedy top guild players doing over 10000...
  10. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Do you actually play this game? How can zero SC compete with 5 SC?? With 5 SC your attrition stays at zero. One player can do 20 fights without having to reload army. With zero SC you attrition is growing each battle and you are probably reloading every 5 fights. and please explain how you can...
  11. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

If you really want to understand this take a look at the number of fights a day the top fighters in Cuckoos Nest and Forgers are doing compared to the other 6 guilds. They can rack up 1000 or more a day. Then imagine the number of diamonds they win. Then think why those players don’t need to...
  12. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Absolutely wrong. They keep them at 159 and then when we advance to say 100 they close. Then the other guild erect 5 siege camps adjacent and it starts again 4 hours later. This was commented on years ago when BG first started. I’m surprised it’s news for moderators and developers.
  13. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

If anyone would like to take a look at the BG map for Langendorn in which Cuckoos Nest and Forgers Arms are playing you’ll see the point. 2 guilds dominating the map and camping outside the other 6 guilds bases on 159. No one can move. It’s just greed from about 6 mega guilds and their players...
  14. Excessive supplies needed for progress

The LOA is a building that we plant early, delete and then rebuild when we realise we need supplies. I’m at level 75 and zillions of supplies.
  15. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

It’s sad to see since it’s inception the same feedback about GBG seems to surface and nothing has been done to change it. Our guild are quite strong so we are in Diamond each season. However there seems to be 2 mega guilds and 6 others each season. The two giants carve up the map and the other 6...
  16. New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Like it. Can get a clear update on number of troops in each age very quickly.
  17. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Agree with above. Normally about 2 thirds through there is an opportunity on the daily tasks to win more coins and hence buy more tools. Here, nothing. To have one ticket as one of the progress prizes was a bit of a letdown too.
  18. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I don’t think a boycott is necessary. Most guilds simply won’t open L5 this week. We have a very healthy Treasury but we will only open it if we are in a race for top spot.
  19. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Retired now but spent 40 years working in customer facing businesses in 3 countries, albeit mainly before the digital age. We were taught stuff like customer is king, feedback the breakfast of champions etc. it seems Inno don’t get to first base on this. It’s easier now to get feedback from...
  20. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

They did test this in beta 3 weeks but then ignored all the negative feedback which matched what people have said here. That was the time to tweak it.