• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I would like Inno to explain why some players are getting close to none footballs from incidents, like myself in the past 5 days, and others are still getting regular footballs from incidents? Are just some players nerfed on this? The best thing Inno can do is to eliminate this random stuff from...
  2. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I believe you are right...you need to reach 3500 points if you wish to buy the gold pass and have 2 event buildings
  3. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Dreadful units+Dreadful GB = SAT any other feedback is pointless and i regret soooo much that i've aged up. I wish i had the possibility to go down an age
  4. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

GE5...what a sensitive topic!!! I must say that my city wasn't focused on building attack/defence for defending army and will most definitely not be in the future. In my opinion this release is just an excuse for Inno to cut the rewards we used to get from GE in terms of diamonds and FoY...
  5. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I must say that i really don't like the soccer event mechanics...what i mean is that on some boards, there are 3 color coded options and most of the time i'm getting like 10 of 12-14 draws of one color only....no balance at all. I know what you are going to say, about random chances and bla bla...
  6. Closed August Word Find Contest

Very nice contest. enjoyed it and would expect more of these games soon. P.S. the 9th word was Sunflower Oil Press