• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GvG & QI - an evaluation and retrospective

In the interest of remaining polite, I am going to state this in the kindest way I possibly can: QI sucks. It is a half-baked idea with some, but few, redeeming qualities. As a new feature to introduce to the game and slowly improve? Perhaps. As a replacement for GvG? What a joke. I'm not...
  2. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

That is correct. Was it a design decision from the beginning? Because the effect is that Champions are completely irrelevant from SAM onwards.
  3. New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Space Age Champions, no Keen Eye why?
  4. Fixed: GVG Map Freeze

honestly I usually would type up a long response here but Crazy Biker said it pretty well this is making GvG unplayable, if that's part of your plan anyway then damn, if it's not part of your plan then yall better come up with something or rework GvG or somethin cause this is more than a minor...
  5. New Bug: Bushes on SAAB map?

6. Update Update to 1.215 Feedback

good to see that you're taking community feedback and removing the heal all button, you really do care about the community and playerbase :)
  7. Update 1.214 Feedback

hello, yes: nobody asked for heal all nobody likes heal all nobody wants heal all 1) slows down fighting (GvG, GbG, etc) because you have to slow down and avoid clicking the "spend useless diamond" button instead of the "ok" button 2) why on earth would we want to heal all units when 7/8 units...