• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Haydis the Fair

Swap sucks, then why (when) do (should) you use it?

This write-up is going to be denser than my Swap vs. 1.9 write-up. And like many pros who hate Swap with a passion, I'm expecting some heated arguments here. But I'd welcome debate for this much talked about issue. Again, I'm writing this to supplement my Curated and Simplified Guides for FoE by...
  2. Haydis the Fair

To Swap, or to 1.9, that is the question ...

This is a moderate to advanced level (with a Black Magic tip) analysis on the virtues of 1.9 channel vs the swap channels. I apologize for my dense writing done while slightly intoxicated. The basic conclusion is (if you don't want to suffer my super dense analysis) that: 1.9 offers guaranteed...
  3. Haydis the Fair

Curated and Simplified Guides for FoE by the Ages

Preface: This guide (will have some occasional black magic tips here and there, if you want to play like a god one day), or rather a collection of guides, is an attempt to help FoE players at different stages with valuable guides that I've seen or written in the past. While it is primarily to...