• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. ntnete0

Forwarded: Army management dose not work

World: Noarsile Browser and Version: Not applicable Android app: app version 1.180.15 Device: Galaxy S8+ Android 9 Overview of the bug: Hi, When i enter army management tab and i replace army, then exit and enter tab again army reverts back to previous i had ! How often this occurs: Not...
  2. ntnete0

No goods from DT after aid

Hi , didn't get any goods from aiding today after we got cultural settlements. I had 39 aid attempts to get goods fron DT ...didn't get any ... World: Noarsil Version: app version 1.141.1 Overview of the bug: Usualy on app when you click on avatar and then on aid button that same manue stay...
  3. ntnete0

Aggressive and abrasive behaviour

Hello, i noticed that more and more times, in manny threds we see moderators writing how there is posting that is rude, offensive or aggressive and that people should edit them ...or that there will be consequences . We see message like one in spoler. I would really like moderators and people...
  4. ntnete0

Trade history

Hello people ... I am considering the idea that is only exteding on what we allready have and can in the game. But before i do so, i would appreciate input about it. I did several different search and didn't find that it was talked or proposed. As now in townhall we see nicely detailed events...
  5. ntnete0

Message center notifications

Proposal: The app it self has very rudimentary way of turning on and off the notifications. My idea would give a bit more control to the player. Have you checked for similar ideas?: Yes, there was no idea like that. Reason: As i stated the game has several options like guild,group and privat...
  6. ntnete0

Forge point bar

Hi , like usual on forums it is impossible to find one correct anwser or info. Can anyone coment or explane the thing with forge point bar that it is limited to collect only 100 fps from a players daily colection from 24h special buildings and GBs. As then a player with big and advanced city...
  7. ntnete0

Great Buildings Great building timer reset

Hello everyone ... i have an idea ... Proposal: My idea is that alongside the timer for collection of great buildings that we have an option with one extra button to reset a great building timer so we have more easier way of syncing all our collections together. Have you Checked the Ideas...
  8. ntnete0

Inactive players ....

Hi... i have a question and need help .... did anyone had a situation looking in your neighbours list and see a great opportunity to invest in GB and then when you did you noticed that a person has a full tavern and dose not collect it for the whole day ...and it ends up to be a inactive...