• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Emberguard

UNFAIR ALLOCATIONS ON GUILD BATTLE GROUNDS

The starting province allows you to build a building that doubles your victory points during the season
  2. Emberguard

UNFAIR ALLOCATIONS ON GUILD BATTLE GROUNDS

Are you building on your HQ spot?
  3. Emberguard

Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

That's a pretty good analysis of where the issue is
  4. Emberguard

Yeah, a little bit of power creep is fine. Healthy even. Thing is power creep is usually more a symptom indicating what patterns to expect than a direct cause, and it's only a problem if it's spiraling out of control. It's fine to recognize it's there as an indicator of an issue that needs...
  5. Emberguard

Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

The Swords (to my knowledge) could never be stacked, the Shields (for all army types) up until now were stackable. Haha. I feel so old :lol:
  6. Emberguard

Cross world diamond collecting

Sounds like you want Leagues to be made into the same mechanics as Grand Prize progress.
  7. Emberguard

You do remember this game is advertised as free.... right? There is nothing to be gained by dictating who's worthy of winning by the size of their wallet. Those who want to spend are already doing so
  8. Emberguard

There is no reason to block cross world diamonds.
  9. Emberguard

No it doesn't. It's already been "tested" in every game in the history of free-to-play gaming. Every time it destroys the games playerbases that try that with no way to recover after the fact. Once trust is lost you can't just claw back something of that nature and expect everything to be fine...
  10. Emberguard

If players leave there's no game to play for those that spend money. There's no logic in destroying another players game. Them having diamond farms doesn't prevent you from playing. Diamond farms isn't hurting their profit if it doesn't change who spends on the game. Getting diamonds in the game...
  11. Emberguard

Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

Depends on the commercial you got. They did a mix of some focused entirely on fighting and some focused on the city building
  12. Emberguard

New Bug: QI Euphoria calc'd wrong for decorations?

Decorations cost Happiness in Quantum Incursions
  13. Emberguard

When you put it that way yeah it is a bit funny. I think the premise is just card game. Though could have used the units from the game if going with something that makes sense to have fighting
  14. Emberguard

i just want to express my disappointment

No. The slots you're trading from are excluded for the new blueprint gained. hence why if you're trading you want to select two different slots
  15. Emberguard

i just want to express my disappointment

If you're using the trade function, I would be choosing two slots to trade from. That'd change it to 7 remaining slots If you're trying to hit a specific spot, then you're aiming for 1 in 9 chance to hit it. Because there's 8 slots you don't want and 1 slot you do want. Are you saying the...
  16. Emberguard

BG attrition levels at 136-150

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Guild_Battlegrounds_Attrition_Table ^ attrition up to 250 Devs have officially stated it's 250
  17. Emberguard

New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

I currently have 70k free-to-play on my main without any diamond usage There is this strange dynamic where you'd get more progress on your own or in a small group compared to being in a large Guild because a large (active) Guild pushes the stats up on the opponents. So then you're losing units...
  18. Emberguard

General conversation

Enjoy :D
  19. Emberguard

New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Well then, I would like that but also hope it doesn't get lost in translation when implementing it.
  20. Emberguard

New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Are you saying this is just a popup telling you the building needs Aid? Or are you saying you want to add in functionality to the popup so it can consume Self-Aid from inventory?