• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Cultural Settlements expansion cost not showing fully

Previously in the Cultural Settlements Diamond Expansions were on top and regular expansions below, letting the player see all four possible options for the cost. Following today's update this is no longer the case: As you can see Diamond Expansions are now on the bottom and thus cover some of...
  2. New Bug: Bronze Age Premium Buildings gone?

Domestication Pen was a premium Production building of the Bronze Age. Theater was a premium Cultural building of the Bronze Age. Both are no longer available for contruction in the game. Is this intended? I have not seen their removal mentioned anywhere.
  3. New Bug: Item names too long

Some item names are too long for some windows. Here are two examples: There is enough space for a second line there, yet there is no second line and part of the name goes outside the window instead.
  4. New Bug: Offer refuses to close, forcing a game reload

As the title says, the offer from the above screenshot refused to close no matter how many times I pressed the X in the corner, forcing me to reload the game in order to continue playing.
  5. Confirmed: Cannot Train new units

Following today's update I can no longer train new units in Mount Killmore. All I get is this: I can still train new units in East-Nagach. In MK I am in SAV, in EN I am in AF. And yes, I already tried the usual options, such as clearing cache. This appears to be the same bug that some players...
  6. New Bug: Name too long for the Antiques Dealer

The name "Vibrant Sunflower Oil Press Golden Upgrade Kit" is too long for the Antiques Dealer. It ends up going outside the Item column and into the Available column. See screenshot: Not a big deal, but it should not be happening regardless.
  7. New Bug: Scout moving in the wrong direction on the World Map

So, I acquired Esnomua, the last province on the first Venus map. The ship to the next map appeared and sent my scout. However, much to my surprise, the scout started moving in the wrong direction: As you can see, instead of moving toward the ship, as usual, it is moving toward the lower...
  8. Forwarded: Broken animation for Papercrete Factory

For several days now there has bveen a problem with the animation for Papercrete Factory when it is working. Here are a couple of screenshots: I tried clearing Firefox's cache - no change, the issue is still there. It is brief, but pretty noticeable.
  9. New Bug: Cannot accept the trade of a new guildmate

As the title says. Twice now I have encountered a bug where I cannot accept a trade posted by a player who joined the guild after I had logged in to that world. Here are some screenshots from the second time: The trade in question (yes, I had enough resources - over 300, in fact - to accept it)...
  10. Fixed: Mount Killmore server not working

Currently Mount Killmore is not working. East-Bagatch (en5) loads just fine, but Mount Killmore (en12) gets stuck on the InnoGames screen and no loading bar appears. Clicking on the Support button in the upper right corner of the screen does nothing. I tried clearing cache - no change. But...
  11. How do I report misisng or incomplete wiki info?

As the title says. I found a wiki page that seems to have incomplete or inaccurate info, but how and where do I report that? It's not a bug in the game, so I assume it won't go in the bugs section.
  12. New Bug: Incorrect number of bonus gems in Antique Dealer

Two cities with the same castle level, so both have the same bonus amount of extra gems (15%). First city: Expected gems: 16-28 + 4 bonus. Second city: Expected gems: 15-25 + 5 bonus. Why does the second city get more bonus gems, when they both have the same bonus percentage? The first city...
  13. Why is it impossible to exchange some tasks?

My Daily Challenge in East-Nagach: As you can see only one of the five tasks can be exchanged. Why is that? And which tasks can be exchanged? Is there a list? All five are tasks I have NOT exchanged in the past. And yes, I can complete them (and I will), so I don't want to exchange them. I...
  14. New Bug: No countdown for next event quest?

I have no idea if this change is intentional, but I don't see it mentioned in the changelog for version 1.226. As you can see, after I completed today's event quest the countdown showing how long I have to wait for the next quest did not appear. This happened on two worlds. I am playing on...
  15. Which daily tasks can be exchanged?

Since there is no official annoucnement about the change to Daily Challenges I have no idea where to ask this, or how it is supposed to work (because there is no official explanation given). As you can see, two of the three tasks can be excahnged - but not the third. Why? I have NOT used the...
  16. New Bug: Enemy progress not reset when it should be

World: Mount Killmore Province: F2A Province owner: Arrow Attacking Guild: La Boheme Blue As can be seen from the screenshot ALL SIX sectors around F2A are owned by our guild, yet the progress made by the other guild was not lost. I tried logging out, doing battlegrounds in another world, and...
  17. Antiques Dealer buys Sea Garden for the wrong amount of coins

The Antiques Dealer buys regular production buildings for 200 Coins (if using the 2 hours option). All except the Sea Garden. For some mysterious reason he buys the Sea Garden for 140 Coins instead of 200. Some screenshots: Sea Garden: A few production buildings from previous ages: Boatyard...
  18. New Bug: Wrong Link in news post on main page

Currently on the main page for the game there's the annoucement about the Archeology event. It ends with the following: The "here" leads to https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/archaeology-2021.44286/#post-444514 but that page gives the error: The same kind of issue existed...
  19. The game gets stuck in endless loading due to an error

I went to the Guild Battlegrounds and started a two-wave battle (I think the province was at 155/160 when I started). I used manual combat and after winning the first wave this happened. Seems like the game got stuck trying to start the second wave even though that was no longer possible because...
  20. Fixed: Guild Expedition: Missing "House" graphic during battle

Guild Expedition, Tomorrow era, Flash version of the game (I keep forgetting to check if it's the same in the HTML5 version). A few times now when fighting in GE I have encountered a House graphic that is not displayed. Here are some screenshots: In all three cases the games says there's...