• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Affy.

Emoji over the top

I dunno about anyone else but the emoji's on The global chat are over the top at times . Or am i just old and like good old chit chat , without the pictures
  2. Affy.

Asteroid Ice

Can anyone give me a few tips on Asteroid Ice , Why is it so hard to get through Space age Asteroid Era - when you cannot unlock Asteroid ice Synthesizer until you reach the next era, When you have Self sealing Alloys to unlock in your research in the Era Before .. this takes forever when you...
  3. Affy.

Will we ever get Whisper back ?

I do miss whisper in my Guild chat as a quick go too . Also this change of names -when you have a player on ignore and they change their name they can see you on Global again I experienced this the other day .
  4. Affy.

Fun with FoE over 5 yrs and Im still here

I have seen players come and go and come back, the game has changed so much in the time I have been playing, I think at one time I had about 6worlds onthe go , My first ever was I think L world on the EN server .. I started out a real noob , not even sure how I stumbled accross FoE .. Anyway I...
  5. Affy.

Merry Christmas diamonds for players

How lovely to see some diamonds been given away to players for christmas today on Global Chats , well done :))
  6. Affy.

Winter Event

Hello just wandering any dates set for Winter Event to Start ?
  7. Affy.

Founders able to delete messages in Guild threads

Morning i have an idea it may already have been suggested , I have alot of trouble in our Guild with people writing all over threads they shouldnt. Wouldnt it be great if the founders could delete these messages , so your threads could keep rolling intstead of getting lost amongest the chatty...