• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. atroxpaulsen

Using multiple boosts

I miss the possibility to use several boosts in a row. When you use i.e. a defence boost now, the inventory window closes on use, instead of staying open to allow further, quick usage. This functionality is already in place when using building upgrades etc. During the anniversary event I have...
  2. atroxpaulsen

Closed Fall Event Contest

Custard Tart Chocolate Fudge Cake Blackberry and Apple Pie (Apple and Blackberry Pie)
  3. atroxpaulsen

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1: E 2: Darkness 3: Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny
  4. atroxpaulsen

Confirmed: Production/goods buildings: Starting production no longer opens "next idle building" production window.

After todays update(?) I now have to click every single production or goods buildings separately to start productions. Until today it automatically used to move on to the next idle building when starting a production, so that you could "spam"-start productions without clicking every single building.
  5. atroxpaulsen

Closed January Sports Contest

Rosenborg - football (soccer)
  6. atroxpaulsen

Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate: 6 Cinnamon: 14 Apples: 18 Caramel: 9 Pumpkins: 17
  7. atroxpaulsen

New Bug: Unable to "collect all" with diamonds after last update (desktop)

When I use 5 diamonds to collect everything now, it hangs, goes to "an internal error occured" and reloads withouth collecting. This happens constantly after latest update. I can only collect manually.
  8. atroxpaulsen

Unformatted: Show only roads and unused areas (hide buildings)

When your city is big, seeing free squares or incidents between buildings etc. is impossible. I wish there would come a way to hide buildings to only show roads and unused space.
  9. atroxpaulsen

Challenges involving more than 30 friends taverns are useless and unbalanced

Well, guess I'll have to screenshot the 23 pages of events and start cleaning the friend list, then!
  10. atroxpaulsen

Is there any way to see a player's last active time?
  11. atroxpaulsen

Or too many of my friends (since years back) have gone idle, just occupying my list :)
  12. atroxpaulsen

On second thought... I have 89 friends and the cap was on invites, not total then. Doesn't help :| I managed to join 30 taverns the last 9 hrs. Crossing my fingers for some (highly unlikely) free spots opening up later.
  13. atroxpaulsen

Yup, I always do, but doesn't help when 2/3 only empty their taverns once a week or so.
  14. atroxpaulsen

Oh, they increased from 80? Didn't know that :) Then it should be possible. Just have to add more friends, then!
  15. atroxpaulsen

Since there's a cap on amount of friends, and there is no kind of "auto empty" in taverns, challenges where you have to "visit 45" friends taverns are impossible to finish. You should reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cap these demands or remove the max amount of friends limit.
  16. atroxpaulsen

Event Winter Event 2019

The pricing of the reindeer thing is utter crap. Already waaaaay too expensive for "everything" in this game, not at all balanced. At least the developers make millions of $ in exchange for good karma.
  17. atroxpaulsen

Fixed: Minor bug: Negative population count after upgrading event building.

When I upgraded the Mill of fall, I saw that my population showed a negative number, probably because when upgrading, the building is briefly removed, then re-built. After refresh the counter shows the correct number. Very minor thing, but still a thing. After upgrade: After refresh: Edit...