• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Shad23

1. Shad23

UNFAIR ALLOCATIONS ON GUILD BATTLE GROUNDS

pls stick to subject of the OP
  2. Shad23

Possible Removal of Alcatraz

lol not realy playing since gvg passed away just loging in once in a while in case they implement something like gvg that would be playable on app not deleating Traz in case they do i colect when i log in but thats rare i log in more on forum then in game now
  3. Shad23

Community Vote Feedback

that would be awesome
  4. Shad23

Update from the Product Head

lol i 'm still hoping they'll implement a true replacement for gvg wich is the bigest reason i'm still loging in on forum and have'nt deleated my citys yet
  5. Shad23

Viking settlement help?

then do like me take your time and don't get the fragments cause they don't give you a full greater runestone they only give you fragments unfortunately eaven if i hate saying this but Agent is right on this one
  6. Shad23

Mean old Agent can't you be nice sometimes
  7. Shad23

i check both forums here i mostly check once in a while cause i know a few players who are on this forum like Xeon who used to be in my live Langandorn guild to see if i can with my experience answer some of their posts thanks for the up-date Xeon eaven if i come on forums i don't always see...
  8. Shad23

might not be likely to happen but am an optimistik kind of guy so eaven if you say it won't happen i think it might one day maybe not something exactly like gvg but similar maybe
  9. Shad23

only time i saw this was when they implemented 1st version of pvp arena but what they came up with when they finaly implemented it permanently on live was not much beter then version they ditched
  10. Shad23

some have stoped, some like me might now log in once or twice per month , i'm just loging in once in a while to check msgs here to see if INNO is thingking of implementing something as fun as gvg was
  11. Shad23

i literly droped FoE have not played in about 1 month re-loged in today to check msgs
  12. Shad23

New Game Features fragments in inventory

already implemented used it on live just now clic on assemble all botom right corner of inventory on pc don't know if it's on mobile yet though
  13. Shad23

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

exactly my point i don't want my Traz to be obsolete it was so usefull in gvg PLS oh PLS FoE dev's pls implement something where we can use all these troops from multiple era's that we have been collecting for years with help of our Traz
  14. Shad23

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

yea right we deleat them then like all other useless stuff they implement stuff where it's usefull
  15. Shad23

New Idea: list of your own GB's

thx did'nt know i guess we lern stuff every day been playing this for years and am still lerning