• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DJ of BA

1. DJ of BA

Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

It would have been better if we had to use "real life" figures on the cards, then we the players could have had the historical figures, and the opposing cards could have been caricatures of the owners, executives and developers of INNO as the baddies, at least that would have given more players...
  2. DJ of BA

New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

Right, Kava farm is 5th item the cost would be dependant on some factors as unlike Egypt, Polynesia does have expansion squares outside of what you are given at start which DO NOT have obstructions and as every map is different then you could encounter none or several, believe they cost 50...
  3. DJ of BA

Oh I see, apologies, no idea as don't use diamonds on settlements apart from occasionally to remove obstructions when allowed
  4. DJ of BA

Reminds me of one of the episodes from Red Dwarf, the Wax World with famous people fighting a war against each other, at least that was ironically funny, this is just weird and wrong....
  5. DJ of BA

Must have been the 75 staff that were actually doing their jobs.... and continued to employ the dross
  6. DJ of BA

Believe every settement has their own total split differently between the 4 "goods" required each time you do a level, on Poynesia it seems to be 975 total goods
  7. DJ of BA

The moans , both on Beta and now on live about how really c**p this event is, shows the level to which INNO has stooped, if your intention is to end this game ( FoE ) then just come out and say it, it's made you huge profits now you are just being greedy and delivering manure instead of...
  8. DJ of BA

Well, after some consideration, will not be doing this event, it is offering nothing I need, already have all my Heroes Taverns as Legendary Lodges and already have Sunhaven palaces, so apart from the main Reward building, there really isn't anything I need or want, so going to give it a...
  9. DJ of BA

i just want to express my disappointment

No I was talking about letting a newbie have a high slot ( 1 or 2) and sort of pay it off over time, thus a guarantee to get a missing BP, any newbie wanting 4th or 5th I do same as yourself
  10. DJ of BA

BG attrition levels at 136-150

Thanks for letting me know, got a lot of work to do to get up to that level...lol
  11. DJ of BA

Community Vote Feedback

There were a few items on list that should have been standard years ago and a couple of new ideas worth consideration, however, none of those listed were of a major importance, they were all things which were " improvements" or "upgrades" to existing gameplay, items that the devs just haven't...
  12. DJ of BA

Community Vote Feedback

Scrap QI and bring back GvG but in a new format, so it is available across all platforms, browser/App
  13. DJ of BA

pvp

Yes and if in last age (Titan) the top fight is no longer the hard difficulty, it can only be medium as there are no ages above you therefore you are maxed out on ranking points of 278, I have been checking, haven't fought any real players for weeks now, they are all NPCs, seen a few lower...
  14. DJ of BA

i just want to express my disappointment

Trading Blueprint fragments to obtain a missing Blueprint is basically a futile mission, the chances of you obtaining the missing Fragment are miniscule to say the least, swapping has always been considered a waste of fragments, the missing fragments will come eventually but its never been fast...