• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Bob2965

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Thanks. I’d just worked that out. Not familiar with the terminology. Might as well just have one event running for a long while instead of constantly resetting.
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Anyone know how long it takes for the Guild prizes to be delivered? My guild finished top ten so expecting lots of goodies.
  3. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

On Wiki it says tomorrow‘s task requires multiple goods productions of your own or a previous era, please tell me this is a mistake and should be supplies. I haven’t built a goods building in eons.
  4. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

So I have to pop blue tiles in the event. Would be nice if there were some on the board to pop. Seems like whatever colour you need suddenly becomes an endangered species.
  5. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

So it has started. Pretty much impossible without spending a fortune on tickets for the event. it’s not a challenge to do. Just to afford. Should be renamed, “The deep pocket challenge.”
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I had hoped that the new GBG would have changed the totally unfair way that individual sector points are allocated. Heading for the centre, my first sector has a base value of 42, my neighbour’s is 49, and another guild’s is 79. No bonuses included in these numbers. We are at platinum level...
  7. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I can fight to the end of GE5 so all these negotiations are very expensive, but the stop point for me was the 24 supply task. I would have been forced to use four 6 hour rushes which will then possibly be needed in the next event. Not impressed.
  8. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Only two days, yet two eight hour challenges in the first 16 tasks. I could use my supply rushes, but there’s an event starting Thursday where they will be needed. And what about the prizes? The same as GE5, and I have too many serpents already to place them, and have no room for another...
  9. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Hate this game. Think maybe I’m too old. Have never heard of most of the games being referenced here, let alone played them.
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Are my old fragments of SOH and RTV now useless?
  11. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Well how does it work if you don’t have common opponents?
  12. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

Does the new championship format over eight weeks mean that your guild faces the same opponents eight weeks running! That could get tiresome pretty quickly.
  13. Question about units

Can anyone explain how an Industrial Age player has weird turtle units in battles plus others that I’ve never seen before. Despite really low attack values ithey kill mercer y time
  14. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t the same stupid ads over and over again. If I didn’t load the game the first umpteen times why am I ever going to do it? More likely just to stop bothering.
  15. Double-collecting GB

Just been accused of being unfriendly and stopping someone double collecting. Only been playing a few weeks so no idea what it means, that’s why I looked it up here. Still not clear. Do know one thing, if you are that serious dont hang around in Iron Age with people who are just learning the game.